Saturday, February 19, 2011

Babysitting

I babysat my brothers today. When we went outside to play, my brother Rylee decided to go to my neighbors house. They are very nice people. I went inside to get Sam some shoes, and to my surprise (not really) when I came back outside, they were not there. I went and knocked on my neighbors door and they answered. Rylee and Sam were inside eating pancakes and bacon with some warm syrup. I was so embarrassed. But when I went inside my nose filled with the sweet scent of pancakes and bacon. And seeing how I did not eat breakfast this morning I automatically said yes when they offered some to me. I knew I shouldn't just barge into someones house and just start eating their food,but I couldn't resist. So one meal later, I had to drag Rylee and Sam out of their house because they had to go pick up her mom! Why do I have to have brothers that barge into other peoples houses,eat their food, and then have to be forced to leave!!!! You can try all you want to answer that question but nobody on this earth can answer that because they have alien minds!
 Well if you want more little boy "fun" I suggest you check out "little boys,little boys, everywhere I look I can see them"!
Good luck!
                                                                                                       Loving sister (If you want to think that)

No comments:

Post a Comment